Sunday, September 6, 2009

Only One and a Half More Days

For those of you who have been following my blog, you may have noticed that its been awhile since I've posted. That is mainly due to summer going on farrrrrr toooooo looooooong. I decided it was in the best interest of my family, to stop everything and but the shambles of my house back together, buy back-to-school supplies and mostly try to keep everyone from seriously hurting one another. Needless to say school cannot begin soon enough.

But I have not been idle. The meaty parts of Book Two in my Three Wishes Trilogy is shaping up as my research skills formed while earning a History BA are put to the test. I've been discovering fascinating tidbits about ancient Egyptian culture and becoming increasingly excited as I piece together some plot points for my reluctant protagonist. I'm at that thrilling phase where the idea is just taking flight and can really go anywhere.

If only there wasn't a toddler jumping on his creaky bed. Oh well, there's always the trusty One AM slot. I may have to make an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment