Monday, August 17, 2009

Three Wishes - Get 'Em Ready

I've given a lot of thought to wishes in the past year, mainly because the main character in my completed manuscript discovers a genie and part of...tap, tap, tap....ah, excuse me a moment.

Click, clack, click clack...yes?...oh hi... of course Jinny, but... yes, I know, I know but it might give too much...yeah, okay, great outfit by the way, love the skirt...okay, okay....is that it.... sheesh....click, clack, click, clack.

Ahem, I was informed that I needed to correct the semantics of the above statement. Jinny is a Djinn, not a genie, although correct in the essentials; she has the ability to grant her Mistress three wishes. Awesome, huh? I bet you can think of ten things right now that make your short list. A billion dollars. Eternal youth. World peace. The possibilities are staggering. I know what you're thinking, "Where can I get one of them Djinn's for myself?" Sadly, I've promised not to say, at least until Cassie and Jinny's adventures are over. But just for the fun of it, shine up your top three and tell me, if you had three wishes at your command, what would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment